Terms and Conditions
- Warranty Disclaimer- All products are inspected before shipment. Seller makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental, consequential, special or extraordinary damages whatsoever.
- Shortages and Damages- Claims for shortages and/or damages must be made by Buyer within 48 hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed.
- Returns- All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller within 10 days of receipt of goods by Buyer. Buyer must pre-pay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Light Lenses, custom, non-stock and special order items are not returnable. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from date of invoice and no adjustments of any kind will be made after 30 days from date of invoice. A 20% restocking fee will be charged against any refund due.
- Delays- All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment or material, or by reason of fires, floods, strikes, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of Seller.
- Cancellations- Orders for custom, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
- Back Order- Seller ships full orders only - No partial shipments.
- Freight- All costs of freight, transportation or mailing, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer.
- Delivery- Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer's risk. All claims and allowances for damage to the merchandise incurred in transit must be filed against and presented to the carrier by Buyer. Small package delivery is via UPS only. Freight is shipped best way via common carriers.
- Dies, Tools and Patterns- Charges made for dies, tools and patterns are part of the purchase price of the goods and do not convey ownership to Buyer. All dies, tools and patterns remain the property of the Seller, unless agreed by Seller in writing.
- Payment- Seller is a mail-order operation and accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards or prepayment by bank checks drawn on U.S. funds. Internet orders are charged online when the order is placed. Net 15 terms are allowed to certain commercial customers with approved credit. Terms are from date of invoice and not from date the goods are received. No extra dating. All payments shall be made in U.S. dollars. Any amounts past due are subject to a service charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) starting 30 days from invoice date. The minimum merchandise billing amount is $50.00. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Collection- In the event that legal action is required by Seller to collect amount owed by Buyer, Buyer will pay Seller all costs of collection including reasonable attorney's fees.
- Shipping Weights, Prices and Specifications- Weights will vary according to size of shipping carton and / or packaging materials used. Weights are used for determining approximate freight charges. Seller is not responsible for any difference in calculated freight charges versus actual freight charges. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
At Feel Good Light Ups (a division of The Flag Company, Inc.) we respect your privacy.
You entrust us with your personal information and that is a responsibility we take very
seriously. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site,
www.feelgoodlightups.com, and all web sites of The Flag Company.
Our site uses forms to collect information (like your name, address, and email
address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product
suggestions. This information is only used to contact you reguarding your order, our web
site, newly offered services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
We also use the data you provide to:
* tailor our site and product line to our customers
* diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site
* improve our site and make your browsing and puchasing experience more
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
technology to ensure your personal information is secure and protected.
We use email to conferm your order and send information as described above. We also
provide email links to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promtly reply to
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information without your
permission. The only exceptions to this are:
* when required by law in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order
to conform to the edicts of the law
* we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post
those changes on this privacy statement at least 30 days prior to their implementation.
We will also notify you directly via email.
This site also contains links to other sites. www.feelgoodlightups.com is not responsible
for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Web Team | The Flag Company, Inc. | 3600 Cantrell Ind. Court Acworth, Ga. 30101 | 800-962-0956
If you would rather not receive updates from us, please email email@example.com and request your name be removed from our mailing list. If you have questions or concerns reguarding this statement, you should contact Feel Good Light Ups at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-962--0956. Please note that the phone will be answered as The Flag Company.